Welcome to Weekly SHONEN JUMP Alpha!

Please allow us to introduce the latest version of SHONEN JUMP—Weekly SHONEN JUMP Alpha!

As an SJ Alpha member, not only do you get more manga with chapters of Bakuman, Bleach, Naruto, Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan, One Piece and Toriko, but you get it in weekly installments soon after its release in Japan. As an added bonus for members, you get exclusive content such as creator interviews and creator sketch videos on this site as well! And there's more! Here's what you can expect starting today!

More Daily Updates!
As soon as we get wind of news in the anime and manga from Japan, we'll let you know.

Exclusive Creator Interviews!
Read what your favorite manga creator has to say and watch them create your favorite videos from scratch!

Card Features Galore!
We're ramping up our Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG and Naruto CCG coverage online, including product releases, gameplay tips and tournament info.

Extensive Video Game Coverage!
Expect to see a barrage of game reviews, previews, events coverage, and whimsical observations about the video game industry!

SJ Fan Meet-Ups!
Wanna tell us what you think about Alpha? Or do you just want to meet like-minded fans? Come meet us at upcoming SJ Fan Meet-Ups!

SJ Community!
Join us on our brand-spanking new message boards! Plus make sure to leave your thoughts in our comments section as well.

And this is just a small sampling of what you can expect in the coming months.

Comments

Submitted by dude1909@live.com on Mon, 01/30/2012 - 11:19

i dont see where to go to read the sj alpha manga please help

Submitted by diegorjalvarado... on Mon, 01/30/2012 - 14:05

Did you manage to read the manga cause i have the same problem

Submitted by Bruce13 on Wed, 04/11/2012 - 20:55

It seems like they are messing with us. Why?

Submitted by Bruce13 on Wed, 04/11/2012 - 21:13

When you first go to SJAlpha.com do not log in. Do not log in! Click on the bar that says "Read Alpha Now." That will send you to the log in window you want. Yay!!!

Submitted by JKisivuli on Tue, 07/03/2012 - 12:29

the SJ alpha manga hasn't really come out yet and they are still selling the old ones. That's what it said in my SJ Alpha issue of one piece. It said that the SJ Alpha issues are coming out on January something.

Submitted by John Bae on Mon, 01/30/2012 - 11:20

Either click on the "Enter Now" button on the top rotator, or just go here: http://www.vizmanga.com/sj-weekly

Submitted by dude1909@live.com on Mon, 01/30/2012 - 11:48

Where do i get my three free books and do i need a idevice in order to read the manga

Submitted by aoiaka on Mon, 01/30/2012 - 11:37

I thought I'd be able to read it on the Viz app on my iPad. I logged in to the website and to read the first issue, I have to pay? I'm confused. I already have a paid subscription (got the free 3 issues). Am I missing something? ^^;;

Submitted by jp71395 on Mon, 01/30/2012 - 12:05

I went to the link u guys provide me but when i click on it they took me to a page telling me to download the vizmanga app for iphone(which i dont own). And there no other link taking me to read the book.

Submitted by narutofans on Thu, 02/02/2012 - 11:00

I'm sure you've thought of this already, but just in case...

Did you try clearing your browser's cookies/temp files and accessing vizmanga.com again? That might work.

Submitted by tycool18 on Mon, 01/30/2012 - 12:08

I Got the 3 free issues and converted to digital and went to get the first issue and it said i had to pay. why is that

Submitted by jp71395 on Mon, 01/30/2012 - 12:13

where did you go to get your three issues because up to now i have not received mine

Submitted by narutofans on Thu, 02/02/2012 - 11:01

Sure you've tried this already, but did you make sure to login and then click on "my mangas" at the top? The new issue was released on Wednesday.

Submitted by John Bae on Mon, 01/30/2012 - 12:16

Try this link instead then:

And for APP users, we're waiting on Apple. Should be soon.

Submitted by jp71395 on Mon, 01/30/2012 - 12:31

it still sends me to the same page to go download there app

Submitted by sarydactl on Mon, 01/30/2012 - 13:32

when i log in to this site, it still prompts me to pay for it. i have paid for a subscription in full (the bank transfer went through and everything), so why is it prompting me to pay? where does a subscriber go to read their subscription?

Submitted by narutofans on Thu, 02/02/2012 - 11:02

You should be able to find it by clicking on "My Mangas" at the top after logging in.

Submitted by jakepetterson on Sat, 02/15/2014 - 15:01

Hope that this one will soon be playable on my Kindle Fire HD, so it will match with my new gadget case I got from http://www.kekacase.com/design-your-own/kindle-cases.html .

Submitted by sis122975@yahoo.com on Mon, 01/30/2012 - 12:29

I wont to know how subs who signed up before jan. 30 th get to read wsja? Or do we click the buy button on vizmanga.com to read for free?

Submitted by jp71395 on Mon, 01/30/2012 - 13:14

I believe something wrong with the website,first it wont let me sign in and when i go to read the alpha manga it send me to the app page.Is this happening to anybody else?

Submitted by lauradil@hotmail.com on Mon, 01/30/2012 - 13:19

When i go to the link they give me a error acount and i introduce again my info and still dont get it also i cant watch the manga i select from my promotion.

Submitted by linda on Mon, 01/30/2012 - 13:35

Please fix or give very detailed info on how to get issues on kindle fire. Go to try and read free issues for signing up for alpha from jump subscription and am told to login and it will not let me do so. And let those of us who have already subscribed a headsup when we can get alpha without paying again. Thank you.

Submitted by SarahBranham on Mon, 01/30/2012 - 14:18

Now that I am loged in where do I go to read the manga?

Submitted by Cattibre75@yahoo.com on Mon, 01/30/2012 - 14:23

How do current subscribers read wsja? I haven't been able to find a link. It wants me to subscribe again

Submitted by Bob1200 on Thu, 03/08/2012 - 12:06

Go To Home And Then Press Read Alpha Now...

Submitted by Cattibre75@yahoo.com on Mon, 01/30/2012 - 14:32

Ok found how to get my wsja but I need flash. Any clue when it'll be available to read on iPhone or iPad?

Submitted by John Bae on Mon, 01/30/2012 - 15:33

The app is ready. We're just waiting for Apple.

Submitted by narutofans on Thu, 02/02/2012 - 11:04

Mr. Bae, if I may recommend, can you make a change to your username as shown on the website? Can you somehow specify that you're a VIZ Staff member so that it's easier for users to understand? I had to do a double take after I read your comment.

Submitted by kiba153@hotmail.com on Mon, 01/30/2012 - 15:57

I have an ipod touch & own the viz app, do i need to wait until the 31st until i can read alpha?

Submitted by Primo on Mon, 01/30/2012 - 16:09

Will sja be a separate app? Because the latest viz app update (6.0) said support for sja.

Submitted by John Bae on Mon, 01/30/2012 - 16:27

It's through the VIZ Manga app. It should be ready soon.

Submitted by rickm4a1@aim.com on Mon, 01/30/2012 - 16:35

How do i read my MANGA

Submitted by gm@insightbb.com on Mon, 01/30/2012 - 16:47

I created an account and logged in, but how do I get to my subscription? When I go to the weekly page it wants me to pay.

Submitted by arevalos00004@a... on Mon, 01/30/2012 - 17:49

Like others commenting I signed up for Shonen Jump Alpha ahead of time and I am taken to a web page were I have to buy the manga.

Submitted by aoiaka on Mon, 01/30/2012 - 18:35

I'm sure all of the Viz staff is aware of this, but this is very frustrating for those of us who paid and have been waiting for this. There's nothing on the Viz app. A search on the app store for "shonen jump" brings up apps for scanlations. The website keeps telling me to pay 99 cents for something I already paid. I'm not a happy panda, guys.

Submitted by rickm4a1@aim.com on Mon, 01/30/2012 - 20:39

Where can i find and READ THE MANGA

Submitted by nbenjamin95@gma... on Mon, 01/30/2012 - 21:02

Can we keep all of the weekly shonen jump alpha issues forever or is it to keep for only one year because I want to keep them.

Submitted by kiba153@hotmail.com on Wed, 02/01/2012 - 21:35

Ya, that was one of my concerns too.

Submitted by Bob1200 on Thu, 03/08/2012 - 04:49

Its Only For A Full Year, lol U'll Run Out Of Space Eventually, So They Have To Be Deleted To Make Room

Submitted by benbenstm@hotma... on Tue, 01/31/2012 - 02:28

I would like to read the manga...but am lost on this website. Where do I have to go to read my One piece, Naruto, Toriko, Bleach and other mangas from the front page? All i found was a place asking me to pay, even if I'm already a subscriber...Please help...

Submitted by keokerhjelm@gma... on Tue, 01/31/2012 - 04:46

Like the rest of you, I cannot find the manga on the website, and I have already paid my subscription! I keep getting to a page that wants me to pay $.99! What is going on?

Submitted by nozser on Tue, 01/31/2012 - 07:40

i can find anything, every time i get close it takes me back to the apps page. can anyone help ?

Submitted by aelouss on Tue, 01/31/2012 - 14:09

It is a nice anime! épic batles all time

Submitted by piglet.princess... on Tue, 01/31/2012 - 15:52

How am I supposed to read any manga on here?!

Submitted by John Bae on Tue, 01/31/2012 - 16:02

You don't! To read the ALPHA manga, go to vizmanga.com.

Submitted by John Bae on Tue, 01/31/2012 - 16:03

And for anyone who is experiencing issues, please write to sjalpha@viz.com. Thanks!

Submitted by rickm4a1@aim.com on Tue, 01/31/2012 - 19:57

how do i logout i cant find the login or logout link

Submitted by Bob1200 on Thu, 03/08/2012 - 04:50

Top Of The Page Dude, lol

Submitted by terrycash1@bell... on Wed, 02/01/2012 - 00:12

I'm a member before this signed up before the time thought they were free for awile but they asking me to pay for the issue

Submitted by jp71395 on Wed, 02/01/2012 - 14:52

i already wrote to sjalpha@viz.com and i have yet to get an reply from them its been three days!