CARDS: SJ ALPHA Promo!

SJ Alpha members! To celebrate the launch of our new digital manga magazine, Weekly SHONEN JUMP Alpha has joined forces with Konami to delight Duelists and manga fans with a special offer. SJ Alpha members will get four exclusive Yu-Gi-Oh! cards delivered right to your doorstep! First up to bat: Number 16: Shock Master! Sign up by April 20th to add this Xyz powerhouse monster to your arsenal.

Number 16: Shock Master

[Fairy/Xyz/Effect]
STATS:
ATK/2300    DEF/1600
REQUIREMENTS: 3 Level 4 Monsters
EFFECT: Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to declare a card type (Monster, Spell, or Trap); that type of card (if Spell or Trap) cannot be activated, or (if Monster) cannot activate its effects, until the end of your opponent's next turn.

Become a member today and receive this card as your first promo gift!

Have more promo card questions? Click HERE for your answers!

The offer for SHOCK MASTER ends on April 20, 2012! Sign up by then to get this card!

EDIT: (Updated 5/30/2012) For members that qualify, this card is being sent out as we speak. Expect to receive it within the next couple weeks or so.

Cards
Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Official Site

Comments

Submitted by Bob1200 on Thu, 03/15/2012 - 13:13

Its Every 3 Months Dude, lol

Submitted by orphen080 on Wed, 03/14/2012 - 22:31

Are we going to see the new Slifer the Sky Dragon?

Submitted by theduelingjuggalo on Sun, 03/18/2012 - 17:34

i believe we'll see slifer and hopefully we'll see the creator god. It was just released in japan, so hopefully it'll be the card to finish off the year...

Submitted by zackeb on Thu, 03/15/2012 - 14:40

what other cards will we get

Submitted by John Bae on Thu, 03/15/2012 - 15:25

We'll let everyone know about the second card as soon as we are able to, so please be patient!

Submitted by John Bae on Mon, 04/16/2012 - 09:05

Make sure that you have inputted your address in our VIZmanga.com account. To do so, simply find your account settings and put in the mailing address. First card should be sent out sometime around May-June.

Submitted by brute7689 on Thu, 03/15/2012 - 16:59

how to we sign up for this? there was 2 ways the dollar one and the 25 dolar one. if you purchase the dollar one, will you be getting all four of the cards they offerded? or do you have to sign up for the other one?

Submitted by John Bae on Fri, 03/16/2012 - 09:32

Only the SJ ALPHA members get this offer and not single issue buyers. So you'll get promo cards (how many depends on the length of membership you currently have) if you're either a member who: A. transferred their print subscription to ALPHA, or B. purchased the annual membership.

Submitted by Shenron795 on Thu, 03/15/2012 - 21:12

I want my god cards!

Submitted by SJreader109 on Fri, 04/20/2012 - 15:56

what kind of gods? I have all Wicked monsters, ra and oblisk, all three sacred monsters

Submitted by KuroNeko13 on Thu, 03/15/2012 - 22:53

I also want my Slipher. I already have Obelisk and Ra im just missing Slipher wen is he going to be released? :o

Submitted by godofwar1012 on Fri, 03/16/2012 - 11:45

so, i just suscribed to alfa, will i get the monthly issues or do i only get the digital weekly?

Submitted by godofwar1012 on Fri, 03/16/2012 - 11:47

i know they have a print but the subscription is the alfa annual. So will i get the prints sent to my house and the digital manga weekly?

Submitted by John Bae on Fri, 03/16/2012 - 14:55

Our print magazine ends with the April 2012 issue (just came out earlier this month). As for the digital manga, just check your VIZ Manga account. It's in your "MY LIBRARY" cart.

Submitted by Shenron795 on Fri, 03/16/2012 - 12:46

You will no longer be sent shonen jump in the mail, nor will you find it in stores
It is online online

Submitted by theduelingjuggalo on Sat, 03/17/2012 - 16:20

I'm sort of hoping that all four promos aren't numbers. I would be nice to get slifer and Magi Magi Magician Girl or some other random monster. Maybe a card form of Astral, from ZeXal, seems how he's the original number

Submitted by Izzy555 on Mon, 03/19/2012 - 09:18

I agree definetly magi magi magician gal I want her so badly but I definetly want number 11 big eye to come out and slifer

Submitted by ljrice on Tue, 04/24/2012 - 06:10

Number 11: Big Eye and Number 7: lucky straight come out in galactic overlord as secrets

Submitted by NumbersHunter on Sun, 03/18/2012 - 16:09

i kinda hope they're all numbers XP

Submitted by KentaYuki on Sun, 03/18/2012 - 16:38

They should be, since we've know entered the ZEXAL age of Promo Cards.

Submitted by axelzark on Mon, 03/19/2012 - 09:07

When is the playable slifer the sky dragon coming out

Submitted by Siref on Tue, 03/20/2012 - 16:42

I got a aubscription, but I want to know, kow long will it take for me to get this card, 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 4 days?

Submitted by desr2112 on Tue, 03/20/2012 - 17:51

if we subscribe, we automatically get the card or we have to update mailing address

Submitted by Gothamninja394 on Wed, 03/21/2012 - 15:04

Just singed up, how am I getting it?

Submitted by John Bae on Thu, 03/22/2012 - 12:01
Submitted by 9tailsFoxdemon on Thu, 03/22/2012 - 10:57

i have an EXODIA THE DARK LORD see if any of you ametures can beat that plus all three BLUE EYE'S WHITE DRAGONS not to mention NEPTUNE THE TYRANT

Submitted by Bob1200 on Thu, 03/22/2012 - 12:25

U Spelt Amateur Wrong, For 1, And 2, Wth Is Exodia The Dark Lord...

Submitted by ABice123 on Thu, 03/22/2012 - 11:39

when do my free cards come in?

Submitted by John Bae on Thu, 03/22/2012 - 12:00

May-June you should receive the first promo card.

Submitted by xsaber33 on Fri, 03/23/2012 - 18:15

all are xyz monsters and all are numbers. they are number 56 goldrat, number 15 gimmick puppet giant kiiller, and number 7 lucky straight. in the link i have provided below click on the card and scroll down to where they are obtained.

Submitted by John Bae on Sat, 03/24/2012 - 10:30

Not sure where you're getting that information from on that link, but that's incorrect. Those are not the next 3 ALPHA cards.

Submitted by G.ZABEL7067 on Sun, 03/25/2012 - 14:15

Another number is always welcome. But, I'm wondering
when SJ will reveal the next promo in the set.

*Crosses fingers for legal Slifer-dat some sick art*

Submitted by John Bae on Mon, 03/26/2012 - 09:33

The first promo card has been announced but not yet shipped. Let it have it's time in the sun. You will know about the second promo card probably sometime late spring. I'll be sure to let everyone know once I get the green light.

Submitted by lightend on Thu, 03/29/2012 - 18:28

i think number 16 might be useful for our deck

Submitted by eforce on Tue, 04/03/2012 - 13:07

So when I ordered my subscripition i was told i was going to be getting seven sword warrior and lightning warrior as part of it but, nothing has come to me yet so do I tell someone or what? Or will it come with shock master?

Submitted by John Bae on Tue, 04/03/2012 - 15:00

That was for the print magazine. Please write in to sjalpha@viz.com. They should be able to help you there.

Submitted by Jimboli on Wed, 04/04/2012 - 08:48

its april now so imwondering when number 16 will be sent out to everyone?

Submitted by zombyrathedark on Sun, 04/08/2012 - 09:37

I switched over from my print subscription and am very confused by all the bs around here. I thought my subscription ended in July, but there's no way for me to check. Anybody know how i can find out without having to call customer service?

Submitted by BREAKFASTCLUB11... on Sun, 04/15/2012 - 10:24

how do i sign up or how do i know if i did it correctly to get the new sj alpha promos. can anyone help me?

Submitted by RandomHero on Mon, 04/16/2012 - 08:07

I just recently became a member just so I can get the 4 free cards.
I would like someway to know that I will be getting these cards.

Submitted by John Bae on Mon, 04/16/2012 - 13:13

We keep getting the same

We keep getting the same questions over and over. And it seems like a lot of the card features about the promos were either overlooked or not read closely enough. Click on the link below for ANSWERS to your SJ ALPHA promo card questions.

Submitted by SJreader109 on Fri, 04/20/2012 - 15:55

What kind of deck should I make with the wicked gods and what kind? (one only)

Submitted by Thedragonwolfking on Thu, 04/26/2012 - 08:40

how may cards do we get for this year and the next couple of years i mean i transfered my data on march would that mean i still get the cards if i transfered the data on that day or whats the story and whould i still get shock master?

Submitted by Thedragonwolfking on Thu, 04/26/2012 - 08:48

can anybody help me out plz and thank u

Submitted by RATANNAMANN5032 on Sun, 04/29/2012 - 22:03

the mailman didn't send me the shonen jump promo card Number 16: Shock Master that was April 20 2012 and also before came another new promo card.

Submitted by John Bae on Mon, 04/30/2012 - 10:02

The april 20th date was the deadline to sign up to receive the SHOCK MASTER card. That card (SHOCK MASTER) will be delivered to your home sometime around May-June.

Submitted by xxmiguelxx on Tue, 05/08/2012 - 08:12

So if I was a subscriber to the mags but do I have.to.pay again to receive the cards? I got an email to update shipping adress and I did that .... Is that all I had to do?

Submitted by John Bae on Tue, 05/08/2012 - 10:35

If you had your subscription transferred from print, you will definitely receive the first card--SHOCK MASTER. And you will receive whatever cards are released during the duration of your membership.

Submitted by ljrice on Wed, 05/09/2012 - 06:23

where is me promo card bootie i was aquiring. (pirate talk)

Submitted by John Bae on Wed, 05/09/2012 - 09:19

Did you read the news item? All your info is there.