EXCLUSIVE: SJ Alpha Yearbook 2013 Is Here!

PRINT & DIGITAL HAVE NEVER BEEN BETTER!

To celebrate the launch year of Weekly SHONEN JUMP Alpha, we released a special print collector SJ Alpha Yearbook 2013 Members Edition as a gift for SJ Alpha members. Members who signed up by 11/16/2012 should have already started to receive their yearbooks in the mail, which includes the fourth Yu-Gi-Oh! card of 2012: Number 40: Gimmick Puppet of Strings! This is our way of saying thank you to the loyal fans of SHONEN JUMP who stayed with us through the transitional year.

As an added bonus, we have the expanded digital edition of the yearbook ready for you as a digital gift too!

Just log in and check your MY MANGA section in your VIZMANGA accounts NOW!

The yearbook will appear under "Weekly Shonen Jump Alpha Previews", in the "My Manga Volumes" section.

In the digital editon, you’ll find the complete version of the special one-shot Sachie-chan Good!! by guest artists Akira Toriyama and Masakazu Katsura, along with an expanded version of the interview of both mangaka. And you won’t want to miss the Bakuman spin-off one-shot Otter No.11. Plus we have a special Super Fan section with cosplay photos, fan art, 2012 con recaps & more!

Now do you wish that you could read the yearbook? You can still get the digital edition for FREE!*

Just sign up today and check your VIZMANGA account!

Catch a SNEAK PEEK of what's inside the SJ Alpha Yearbook HERE!

* Offer is valid through 2013.

Related Links
Watch Takeshi Obata (artist of BAKUMAN) sketch video
Win a REAL autographed board by SHONEN JUMP artists! 1/24/12-1/7/13

Comments

Submitted by shresthajason on Mon, 12/24/2012 - 09:48

I have the yearbook digital but not print. I won the one year free subscription sweepstakes. I know how to read on the Viz app but not on the website. Can someone tell me how?

Submitted by John Bae on Mon, 12/24/2012 - 10:08

On vizmanga.com, after you have logged into your account, click on the MY MANGA link at the top. You should be able to see your Yearbook there.

Submitted by bernie211 on Mon, 12/24/2012 - 13:50

When do we get the yearbook this week?

Submitted by Devinedragoon on Mon, 12/24/2012 - 15:04

When are we to expect the print of the yearbook and the card/s it comes with.

Submitted by sfritts10 on Mon, 12/24/2012 - 20:15

I subbed 7/18/2012, and I have yet to receive my yearbook. When should I get it?

Submitted by GustaphMax on Tue, 12/25/2012 - 14:00

Are we getting the print this week?

Submitted by kyle20manga on Tue, 12/25/2012 - 22:03

i was just wandering if i get the print one i was going to call you guys and ask that if i could have a print one to.i signed up on january 30 2012 and ever since my magazine and free manga and things have been good.Though i have only gotten one Yu-Gi-Oh! card out of the supposed four.I am not here to complain just thought i would tell you that anyways if you sent it to the mail and i havn't gotten it yet i would like to know.i could deal with the digital one as well if i can i try not to be a person anyways thank you for the Christmas gift in my manga section of the yearbook.i appreciate all your hard work.i thank you very much.

Submitted by John Bae on Thu, 12/27/2012 - 21:11

Kyle,

Please write in to sjalpha@viz.com with your VIZmanga.com account username and everything that you've been missing (including which cards). Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Submitted by ZeroAngelz on Wed, 12/26/2012 - 09:32

I got my year book on the 24th so if you haven't gotten yours yet, you'll probably get it VERY soon!

Submitted by RowbotFresh on Wed, 12/26/2012 - 23:43

hope mine comes soon. i've been looking forward to Number 40

Submitted by tristanuchiha22 on Thu, 12/27/2012 - 10:00

I got it today. It is AWSOME!!!

Submitted by EPYONAC on Thu, 12/27/2012 - 12:03

The year book is awesome. Just got it today.

Number 40 got bent to crap before I even got it in the mail though...... :(

Submitted by AmaranthSparrow on Sat, 12/29/2012 - 11:42

Same here. My mail carrier seems to have roughly folded the magazine in half when putting it in my mailbox (not that it needed to be; my mailbox is fairly large).

Not only did the magazine itself arrive damaged (top of the book had a tear, general wrinkles, creased covers from folding) but the card inside had been folded too, causing the holographic finish to actually tear.

It would be nice if in the future they shipped the magazine in something sturdier than plastic wrap. Like maybe an envelope marked "do not fold."

Submitted by EPYONAC on Sat, 12/29/2012 - 18:05

Don't really like the "vulnerability" of plastic wrap.

Submitted by bloft18046 on Thu, 12/27/2012 - 15:11

I still haven't got my yearbook yet and I'm getting kinda angry

Submitted by CatVIZ on Thu, 12/27/2012 - 21:05

Hi bloft18046,

I haven't received my yearbook yet either, so let's just wait a bit longer. Hopefully we'll receive it by the end of December! However, if January comes along and your yearbook is nowhere in sight, please e-mail us (with your name and SJA username) at sjalpha@viz.com and we will happily set things straight.

Happy Holidays!
Cat @ VIZ

Submitted by CeoleMizurai on Fri, 12/28/2012 - 12:08

I still haven't obtained my yearbook either. It seems as though only those on the east coast had gotten their copies. I'm just wondering how much longer we'll have to wait to get our copies. I know I sound impatient, but sjalpha said they were shipped in the middle of December. I don't mean to sound rude, but this is a tad rediculous.

Submitted by CeoleMizurai on Fri, 12/28/2012 - 12:09

*ridiculous

Submitted by Salsaman on Mon, 01/07/2013 - 18:03

No wonder they went digital, they're so slow on the shipping!!!

Submitted by AcetheDragon on Fri, 12/28/2012 - 14:24

I have just received the 2013 year book but i did not receive the Yugioh card with it. i have checked all pages front to back a still found nothing. may you please send me the card. Thank You in advance

Submitted by christopher043660 on Sat, 12/29/2012 - 10:54

I still Havint got my print yearbook yet

Submitted by christopher043660 on Sat, 12/29/2012 - 10:56

When are they aposed to be sent to our houses

Submitted by Raiiso on Sat, 12/29/2012 - 14:43

I still have yet to get mine too :< why?

Submitted by ELVETIIP5898 on Sat, 12/29/2012 - 21:26

it hasn't shown up yet why is that?

Submitted by bernie211 on Sun, 12/30/2012 - 00:06

Havent gotten my yearbook yet :/

Submitted by rob08 on Sun, 12/30/2012 - 19:00

I havent recieved my year book yet and it is almost january I am sad about it lookin forward to getting the printvversion.

Submitted by DaisukeRei on Mon, 12/31/2012 - 14:43

I have not received my yearbook yet either. I have received all my cards within about 3-4 days of seeing people posting that they have gotten their cards before and it has been over a week since people have supposedly been getting them. I am usually patient about these things because I know it takes time for things to be sent by mail and I have had no problems before this but is there anyone I can talk to if I have not received my yearbook by Saturday January 5th? I won't complain about SJ Alpha because of this, because it might not be their fault so much as the post office/shipping company's fault. If I have not received my yearbook by January 5th, I would like to talk to someone to find out what is going on and have an estimate as to when I should receive it.

Submitted by Yugiohkid on Mon, 12/31/2012 - 17:07

Oh mAH gawd when is the yearbook coming? I am serioulsy dying for it!!!

Submitted by AnimeFreak7 on Mon, 12/31/2012 - 17:34

I have been a member of SJ Alpha from when it first converted and I have not received the Yearbook yet.

Submitted by Byakuya3721 on Mon, 12/31/2012 - 17:52

I have been with shonen jump from the very beginning and i love the magazine but i also have not received my yearbook in the mail.

Submitted by CatVIZ on Mon, 12/31/2012 - 18:09

Hi everyone!

Hope you all have a Happy New Year and make good resolutions that you keep! This year, I'm gonna learn how to play guitar.

And! I'm gonna make sure everyone who hasn't received their SJA Yearbook gets it as soon as possible! I just got mine today, so hopefully most of you have gotten yours as well. But if you're still missing your SJA Yearbook, please send us an e-mail to sjalpha@viz.com with your name and username, and we'll make sure you can enjoy your yearbook in the New Year!

Have a wonderful 2013!
Cat @ VIZ

Submitted by buggy0894 on Mon, 12/31/2012 - 21:13

I haven't received a sj yearbook when will it come in?

Submitted by TobitoXIII on Tue, 01/01/2013 - 11:27

Even if our subscription carried over from the original Shonen JUMP, do we still get the yearbook and the card? I want to know, since my subscription runs out at the end of the month.

Submitted by Mangareader8 on Tue, 01/01/2013 - 13:26

Hey umm my yearbook never came in. Did the yearbook get shipped to Hawaii?

Submitted by AmayaMizuko on Tue, 01/01/2013 - 13:30

I still haven't gotten mine. What happened?

Submitted by Raiiso on Tue, 01/01/2013 - 14:30

I still have yet to get mine

Submitted by bloft18046 on Tue, 01/01/2013 - 15:12

It is the end of December and many people still have not gotten their yearbooks. I have been a member ever since the magizine was in print and I have not seen any signs of mine.

Submitted by 001683713 on Wed, 01/02/2013 - 11:38

you will probly get it soon i just got mine today

Submitted by Devinedragoon on Wed, 01/02/2013 - 02:43

I have still to recieve mine and we are in Jan now

Submitted by bernie211 on Wed, 01/02/2013 - 10:02

I havent gotten my yearbook and its january

Submitted by bpatron on Wed, 01/02/2013 - 11:23

I have not gotten my tearbook either

Submitted by 001683713 on Wed, 01/02/2013 - 11:36

i just got my yearbook today! cant wait to read it :D

Submitted by Linadara on Wed, 01/02/2013 - 22:01

I haven't gotten mine yet and am very anxious of when it will be here. Is there some delay or is there some distance thing that i haven't taken into account to which can affect how long it would take to mail it. Hopefully it gets here soon.

Submitted by langthoj on Thu, 01/03/2013 - 00:50

I have not gotten my yearbook yet and everyone I know has got there's

Submitted by GustaphMax on Thu, 01/03/2013 - 09:19

Got mines a day ago, so happy to see something printed out from shonen jump and not digital.

Submitted by shadow1296 on Thu, 01/03/2013 - 11:33

i still havent gotten mine yet either, i really hope thats there not a problem with it

Submitted by CeoleMizurai on Thu, 01/03/2013 - 11:41

It's already been supposedly 2 or so weeks since these were shipped out, and I still have yet to receive mine. I hope there isn't anything wrong. I know my address was correct and my subscription is still good, so what else could be the problem? I emailed sjalpha about this and haven't gotten a reply from them about this issue.

Submitted by rdwjr219 on Thu, 01/03/2013 - 12:10

it still havent came in the mail yet everybody i know has it already except for me.im waiting for the card to use for my deck

Submitted by stitchman15 on Thu, 01/03/2013 - 13:17

i still have yet to recieve the yearbook and i've seen many people on youtube get theirs almost a week or two ago, is it because i live on the west coast or somehing?

Submitted by stitchman15 on Thu, 01/03/2013 - 13:17