IMPORTANT: INFO REGARDING PROMO CARDS

Submitted by John Bae on Mon, 04/16/2012 - 13:10

There have been numerous comments and posts regarding the promo cards. Hopefully this answers everything:

1. When will I get SHOCK MASTER?
If you signed up to be an SJ ALPHA member before April 20, 2012, you will get SHOCK MASTER. For those that qualify, SHOCK MASTER will be sent out sometime around May to June.

2. When is the next promo card coming out?
The next card, SLIFER THE SKY DRAGON, was announced on April 21, 2012. If you sign up for ALPHA after April 20, 2012, this will be your first promo card. Dates on when you should expect the card will be announced as soon as the details are worked out, but for a general timeframe, expect to receive SLIFER about a couple months after SHOCK MASTER goes out. UPDATE: The final date to sign-up for SJ Alpha and receive SLIFER is July 11, 2012.

3. How often are promo cards released?
4 times throughout the year.

4. I'm already an SJ ALPHA member. Will I receive promo cards?
Yes! Make sure your VIZmanga.com account has your mailing address (find out how to do so HERE). You will get whatever cards are released during the duration of your membership, so if you have a year-long membership, expect to receive at least four cards (some lucky ones might get more!).

5. Will it be delivered to my home?
Yes! Please be sure to input your mailing address in your VIZmanga.com profile.

6. I transferred over my subscription from print to digital. Will I get cards?
Yes. You will get whatever cards are released during the duration of your transferred membership. HOWEVER, please be sure that your VIZmanga.com account profile has your latest mailing address.

Hope this answers everyones' questions.

Comments

Submitted by John Bae on Thu, 10/25/2012 - 10:19

First off, this site is not customer service. Second, did you make sure to input your mailing address in your vizmanga.com account profile? Lastly, voice your complaints/issues at sjalpha@viz.com.

Submitted by Chedder1998 on Mon, 10/29/2012 - 09:43

I'd like to see my FIRST card come home by now

Submitted by JunHatake on Tue, 11/20/2012 - 08:18

I signed up for Alpha annual at NYCC and still have seen nothing, my mailing address is correct and I check my mail everyday. WHAT'S UP?!?

Submitted by Nigel720 on Tue, 11/20/2012 - 13:33

I signed up for membership on Sept 19 but wasnt aware of how to put in a shipping address until recently. Am I still eligible to receive the card(Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Gustav Max)?

Submitted by 002504819 on Wed, 11/21/2012 - 09:42

SJALPHA! please help me, I live in germany although I am american, and I love to read SJ monthly before it stopped, but when I bought the digital account, I can't go to the websites because it say "This site is Viewable only from the US" any tips please!!!!???

Submitted by Masterkrelyn on Tue, 12/18/2012 - 10:00

Ok, so I made an account on VIZ, do i need to buy the 12 month subscription to get these promo cards?

Submitted by johncuffe on Tue, 01/01/2013 - 15:22

when is my slifer going to get here i havent received it yet im just wondering whats going on

Submitted by mtormentor on Sat, 01/19/2013 - 21:49

As of today if i become a member would i be able to received slifer?

Submitted by EDUARDOQUINTERO... on Sun, 02/10/2013 - 17:58

i renewed my subscription at the anime expo in los angeles and dreadnought was suppose to come in the mail i havent recieved anything not even slifer!!!! ive emailed about this issue and also about my subscription status i got the shock master at the expo but havent recieved amything since!!!!!

Submitted by iname on Thu, 03/14/2013 - 21:52

Will Slifer ever be released again as a Promo card

Submitted by MICHAELMILBURN0... on Sun, 03/17/2013 - 14:33

I became an Alpha member when it first became a thing and i never got my 4 Promos Slifer, Number 11, Number 16, and the other one. It has been well over a year now and i still do not have those cards. Will i ever get them?

Submitted by Felixv on Wed, 05/08/2013 - 06:13

I've had my subscription since February 2012 and haven't yet recieved Slifer, and I'm not sure what's up. Anyone know what's going on?

Submitted by yugiohcardcolle... on Sun, 05/19/2013 - 20:23

The info about the sky dragon says become a member tody and receivemthismcard as a promo gift. So do they mean today or next week ill get it I mean that's what I understand when they write it like that

Submitted by EliteKingz on Sun, 07/07/2013 - 11:07

May you guys release Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon Promo Cards again?

Submitted by shentusio on Thu, 07/25/2013 - 00:21

I think it was said in an SJ podcast episode that you could choose to get buttons instead of Yu Gi Oh cards but when I subscribed recently I didn't see that option. I really want a Bleach button and not Yu-Gi-Oh cards so how can I get one???

Submitted by AnimeAdicted on Fri, 10/11/2013 - 17:52

I bought a 2 year member ship for ShonenJump since Feb 2012 and it been months and the only card i received was "Zubaba General" I'm I missing out on something ? What happen to other cards that suppose to be sent to my mail box ?

Submitted by kaijira on Thu, 11/14/2013 - 22:21

Since February of 2013 there has only been 2 cards released; Zubaba General which you have already received, and Vulcan the Divine - which has not been mailed out until after your original post.

Your Vulcan the Divine should be arriving soon.

Submitted by Quasar_39 on Tue, 11/19/2013 - 13:00

I sing up but idk where to pay for promo card?

Submitted by wesley2023 on Tue, 11/26/2013 - 00:50

I never got my copy of slifer the sky dragon when I was still a member and cause of that I never singed back up. I wanted to know why I never got my copy?

Submitted by chackothewacko on Sun, 02/09/2014 - 07:04

Why did you ask that in the form of a question? Are you unsure if want to know or not?

Submitted by Jesman on Wed, 01/01/2014 - 00:23

I really want shooting quasar dragon and the tourney legal sky dragon , is there still a option to get them, and if its a old issue which ?

Submitted by Tea1Wheeler on Wed, 01/22/2014 - 14:55
Submitted by Tea1Wheeler on Wed, 01/22/2014 - 14:55
Submitted by RiceHeist on Sun, 03/30/2014 - 17:01

Earlier today I had signed up a friend for an annual subscription to Shonen Jump as a gift, although I didn't realize that the promo code had to be implemented in order for him to recieve the Yu-Gi-Oh! cards that would be shipped out over the course of the year. Is there any possible way for me to amend my purchase so that he is able to receive his cards? We are both living in the US, by the way.

Submitted by LightKnight on Wed, 05/07/2014 - 16:21

When are the four promo cards going to be announced to know what were getting and what anime shows were getting?

Submitted by LightKnight on Wed, 05/07/2014 - 16:23

Attack on Titan would also be great to get for the anime reading on Shonen Jump

Submitted by TheDoctor07 on Fri, 05/23/2014 - 05:07

I never got my Blue eyes white dragon promo card in the mail yet. Who do I talk to about that. I really want it. I got the sub before the dead line. And everyone I know has it but me. What should I do?

Submitted by shmuel on Wed, 07/02/2014 - 21:44

Do they send out cards every 4 months cause im promised 5 cards and I never got blue eyes and I signed march 17th 2014.

Submitted by Supersayian55 on Thu, 07/24/2014 - 13:52

when will I receive the promo cards? I signed up in February and I haven't seen any thing yet

Submitted by wildcard722 on Mon, 08/04/2014 - 11:01

i don't know if I'll be getting this card but i got the blue eyes white dragon can you check if i am getting the card