Best Xyz Number Monster

Submitted by Tannyr on Wed, 02/29/2012 - 15:56

Best number card shown so far is...?

Comments

Submitted by biggestyugiohfanever on Sun, 03/04/2012 - 08:46

the best xyz monster so far is number C39: utopia ray. its really cool looking and has a nice effect.

Submitted by John Bae on Mon, 03/05/2012 - 14:03

How do you guys think the last issue of JUMP's promo (ACID GOLEM OF DESTRUCTION) stacks up against the other numbers?

Submitted by dude13117 on Fri, 03/09/2012 - 17:56

He's not bad at the beginning, but after two turns he can be not so great so you need to get a plan. I think he's kind of situational but he can be good.

Submitted by Tannyr on Thu, 04/12/2012 - 12:50

once you're done with acid golem, use creature swap or mystic box to get rid of him

Submitted by Bob1200 on Tue, 03/27/2012 - 12:28

I Think Its The Most Powerful Card In Terms Of Attack And Defense For The XYZ's That I've Seen So Far, lol

Submitted by eforce on Tue, 04/03/2012 - 17:23

Personally any effect that costs you massive life pionts damage isn't worth keepin in your deck even if it is a number. Personal it the worst number out there

Submitted by abdiels117 on Sat, 03/10/2012 - 08:58

when is the english version of slifer will be released and i still dont got my 4 cards?

Submitted by John Bae on Tue, 03/13/2012 - 10:46

Please keep on topic. And if you have a question, either find the right thread and post there, or create a new one.

Thanks!

Submitted by azureflames on Tue, 03/13/2012 - 08:22

honestly, when I face a deck that uses xyz monsters they die very quickly because I never let them keep enough monsters on the field to summon an xyz and in the tournament I went to every duelist there felt the same way and no one in the tournament used xyz even though they all had them

Submitted by sexpistol1313 on Tue, 03/27/2012 - 04:07

i use my xyz tiras keeper of genesis almost every duel his one of my favorites i always use cyber dragon and quickdraw or cyber dragon and junk synchron, but i can get him out pretty easy hes my back up if I dont have my combo jus right to summon shooting star dragon

Submitted by KentaYuki on Sat, 03/17/2012 - 15:42

Personally, although I love every card in from the SJ magazine, especially that "Winged Dragon of Ra" from last January 2011, but I couldn't exactly bring myself to love 'Acid Golem'. I mean it's effects really are useless in the end if you don't have special cards such as "Creature Swap" in your deck, or even cards that affect a monster's effect and even if you do have those cards, there's not a 100 % chance that you'll draw Creature Swap. So there's one con.

On the other hand if you'll let luck decide your fate, I guess it's OK. But if luck's not on you're side, you'll lose your overlay monsters first, then 2000 LP per Standby Phase. OUCH! But if you compare it to Ritual Monsters, Fusion Monsters, and Synchro Monsters, you'll notice that XYZs are way easier to summon!
All you need are lots of LV 3 monsters in your deck!

Number 30 is a good card to play when your opponent has no line of defense. So you need to perfect your timing otherwise your attack may be in vain. I wouldn't really suggest anybody to use this card.

Submitted by theduelingjuggalo on Sat, 03/24/2012 - 21:41

Acid Golem is actually a pretty sweet card when you think about it. It'll hold you over for a few turns til you can sacrifice it for a strong card, if you can't give it to your opponent. But I'd have to say Utopia/Utopia Ray is the best Number monster out right now, til Shock Master's released, then to me, It's sort of a tie

Submitted by John Bae on Mon, 03/26/2012 - 09:39

It was a pretty popular card at the most recent YCS in Long Beach.

Submitted by dude13117 on Mon, 03/26/2012 - 20:08

What did they use it against? Cuz I can see that it's a pretty good to attack monsters with 3000 atk (cuz acid golem is easy to summon and I won't lose 2000 lp).

Submitted by Tannyr on Mon, 05/21/2012 - 11:13

where do you get the chaos Xyz monsters?

Submitted by Tannyr on Thu, 04/05/2012 - 11:27

using prime material dragon to cancel out acid golem's damage effect works. just add it into the dragons collide structure deck

Submitted by TechGenusMaster on Tue, 05/01/2012 - 11:23

Also, skill drain really works with him as well,he fits perfectly in my T.G stun deck.

Submitted by zakk04 on Tue, 05/15/2012 - 16:33

i would have to go with number 32 shark drake its effect is the best in my oppinion

Submitted by Number80 on Sun, 05/20/2012 - 17:00

Number 30 is okay. I once beat Tragoedia with that card because 30's attack points were high enough to win me the duel. I'm a No. collector so I felt happy when I received it, but it doesn't fit too many of my decks, and I can't protect myself from the 2000 point damage (sucks for not having a skill drain handy). Anyway, my favorite number is No. 61 Volcansaurus because of its useful effect of destroying monsters and dealing damage - quite a good beatdown card. I play synchros, so it would work well with a Junk Warrior or something.

Submitted by HolyPaladin on Sat, 06/09/2012 - 16:43

Number 01. Paladin Prince
Number 02. Paladin Princess

I hope these cards would be created because they would have effects similar but work arould each other and spell and trap cards that make these two cards Perfect for any duelist

Submitted by animecraze69 on Sat, 06/30/2012 - 14:27

All you need to do is xyz again like come on acid aint that bad Infact I brought out my deck cuz I have a card that takes effect damage and gives my opponent the same damage I forgot what it's called to lazy to check it out lol... Not really I just don't want you people to find out what card it is but acid aint that bad just sacrifice him before that happens by tributing him for a damage card would work to personally I don't think it's the best but not the worst either! The best card this far in my opinion is number 40 because it inflicts great damage to your opponent!