Feedback on next promo card selection.

Submitted by John Bae on Wed, 05/02/2012 - 15:27

Would you guys like to vote in a poll for the next ALPHA promo card after SLIFER? If so, I'm thinking about putting it up sometime the middle of this month. Let me know your thoughts!

Comments

Submitted by TheSethAffect on Wed, 05/02/2012 - 15:50

I would love to be able to vote on the next SJAplha Yu-Gi-Oh! card.

Submitted by Banzel82 on Wed, 05/02/2012 - 16:25

Yeah voting would be awesome, one card I have in mind would have to be Arkaina Dark Magician card TCG version.

Submitted by John Bae on Wed, 05/02/2012 - 16:30

By the way, feel free to suggest cards for the poll, but keep in mind that they must be promotional card items from Japan (and not released in products by Konami in Japan).

Submitted by lyer6 on Wed, 05/02/2012 - 17:51

i was thinking about
number 50: Black corn or
number 40: Gimmick puppet - heaven's strings
what do you think.
please respond.
thanks

Submitted by ChibiHarlock on Wed, 05/02/2012 - 16:42

I'd love to vote on the next promo card after Slifer! :D Sadly I'm not familiar with any Japanese promo cards.

Submitted by John Bae on Wed, 05/02/2012 - 16:48

No worries then. If we do this, I'll make sure to put up some stats (Type, ATK and DEF) for you. But unfortunately, my Japanese skills aren't quite up to snuff, so I won't be translating card text.

Submitted by TechGenusMaster on Sun, 05/13/2012 - 14:51

idid it and the number 40 is the best

Submitted by theduelingjuggalo on Wed, 05/02/2012 - 20:53

to be able to vote for promos. Definitely innovative. I think number 40 heaven's string's or The Creator God of Light Horakhty would be epic, leaning more towards Horakhty though, if its available.

Submitted by mattaogyCyuki on Wed, 05/02/2012 - 22:01

I would love that it would be awesome knowing the common YGO player had a choice in choosing a new promo card maybe number 6 atlanthal

Submitted by gokusan24gt on Thu, 05/03/2012 - 02:48

I had this idea for awhile now and would really like feedback. But basically think of malific stardust only more darkness overlays the white yet the main body is left alone. The level is at 9 and of course dark attribute and its ATK at 2800-2900. If 2800 ATK then 2400 DEF, but if 2900 then 2600. The Eff would be: This card gains 400 ATK and DEF for every spell/trap in the graveyard.Once per turn, during either players turn you can negate any spell/trap or monster effect that destroys card(s) on the field OR banishes card(s) from the field:Send that card to the graveyard,then banish this card until the End Phase.

Submitted by Protomanzero93 on Thu, 05/03/2012 - 11:47

I would love voting for the next card can't wait

Submitted by Protomanzero93 on Thu, 05/03/2012 - 11:49

That we should get shooting quasar dragon since we really didn't get a chance to get it

Submitted by azureflames on Thu, 05/03/2012 - 13:12

Voting would be awesome or better yet make like 3 cards and mail us the one we choose.

Submitted by AiEnma on Thu, 05/10/2012 - 16:37

your sir...or ma'am, are a frick genius. thats perfect, that way every one wins.

Submitted by John Bae on Thu, 05/10/2012 - 16:38

Great suggestion, but to make it logistically possible would be a nightmare... We'll look into it though, but I wouldn't put the chances of this happening very high...

Submitted by Primo on Thu, 05/03/2012 - 16:19

Thank god for democracy! Lol heck yea I'd vote

Submitted by Yugiohking on Thu, 05/03/2012 - 18:07

If I were to give out an idea for the next promo, I would love to see a legal Seal of Orichalcos. Have you guys seen what this card does in season 4 of the classic Yugioh anime?! That would be a sick card!! :)

Submitted by Yatesuro on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 16:03

I think that's a terrific idea. I'd love to see some of the options. I just recently got back into Yu-Gi-Oh!, and part of my reason for getting the print and digital versions of SJ was the cards.

Submitted by John Bae on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 16:12

Okay then. It's decided. I will do this. I'll get the poll together and try to have it ready by this Saturday. No promises though on the date, but the poll will happen!

Submitted by striker199731 on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 16:15

I think two cool cards to get would be Number 6: OOPArts Athanial or Number 15: Gimmick Puppet-Giant Killer.

Submitted by TechGenusMaster on Sun, 05/13/2012 - 14:53

number 6 is the best, him with acid golem is awesome

Submitted by flameduck on Mon, 05/07/2012 - 17:13

I think it is a great idea for the fans to be able to vote on the next jump cards. Sj always has the best cards and letting us choose them would be even better.

Submitted by Yugiohking on Tue, 05/08/2012 - 09:11

So is there actually going to be an official vote that will really determine what the next promo card is going to be brought out after legal Slifer the Sky Dragon? Count me in! Also, where on this website is the voting poll going to take place?

Submitted by AiEnma on Thu, 05/10/2012 - 16:34

vote, yeah yeah, that would be cool. then we could get the final god card, a playable obolisk. heck, then maybe get her fused form.

Submitted by John Bae on Thu, 05/10/2012 - 16:37

Poll will go up this Saturday! I'll make it live after I wake up (I'm on the left coast, so expect that to be around 9AM Pacific/12 Eastern).

Submitted by bernie211 on Tue, 06/19/2012 - 15:47