Welcome to Weekly SHONEN JUMP Alpha!

Please allow us to introduce the latest version of SHONEN JUMP—Weekly SHONEN JUMP Alpha!

As an SJ Alpha member, not only do you get more manga with chapters of Bakuman, Bleach, Naruto, Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan, One Piece and Toriko, but you get it in weekly installments soon after its release in Japan. As an added bonus for members, you get exclusive content such as creator interviews and creator sketch videos on this site as well! And there's more! Here's what you can expect starting today!

More Daily Updates!
As soon as we get wind of news in the anime and manga from Japan, we'll let you know.

Exclusive Creator Interviews!
Read what your favorite manga creator has to say and watch them create your favorite videos from scratch!

Card Features Galore!
We're ramping up our Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG and Naruto CCG coverage online, including product releases, gameplay tips and tournament info.

Extensive Video Game Coverage!
Expect to see a barrage of game reviews, previews, events coverage, and whimsical observations about the video game industry!

SJ Fan Meet-Ups!
Wanna tell us what you think about Alpha? Or do you just want to meet like-minded fans? Come meet us at upcoming SJ Fan Meet-Ups!

SJ Community!
Join us on our brand-spanking new message boards! Plus make sure to leave your thoughts in our comments section as well.

And this is just a small sampling of what you can expect in the coming months.

Comments

Submitted by John Bae on Fri, 05/04/2012 - 09:03

Write to sjalpha@viz.com. They can help you out with your questions.

Submitted by Hedgehog29 on Mon, 06/04/2012 - 00:50

I DON"T HAVE A NOOK OR NOOK COLOR OR TABLET OR ANY IPHONE OR IPAD SO I HAVE TO CARRY MY BOOKS EVERYWERE WITH ME IT TO MUCH STUFF CAN YOU PLEASE PUT MANGA ON THE KINDLE FIRE PLEASE

Submitted by erikXdietrich on Sat, 06/23/2012 - 16:29

In the last print issue of sj, alpha members were promised an annual weekly sj collectors yearbook. Could I have details about this please?

Submitted by erikXdietrich on Thu, 08/16/2012 - 19:13

Can someone please help soon!!!! I've been waiting for a response for almost 2 months

Submitted by rj2011 on Sat, 06/30/2012 - 14:17

How to do I buy the shonen jump

Submitted by JKisivuli on Tue, 07/03/2012 - 16:26

oops. sorry, before i said my sj aplha issue of one piece. i actually meant my shonen jump issue of onepiece

Submitted by piti111 on Wed, 08/15/2012 - 08:21

i missed two weekly shonen jumps does anyone know how to go back and read them? if it's possible?

Submitted by Morte on Thu, 08/16/2012 - 19:53

Is there any to make SJA purchasable via pre-paid gift cards or debit cards? I haven't got a paypal or an amazon account, but I can easily buy gift cards. Anybody else in favor of this method as an option?

Submitted by HolyPaladin on Thu, 08/16/2012 - 20:01

sorry, there isn't

Submitted by Lizzy on Mon, 10/29/2012 - 10:12

Hey there John I have a question about vizmanga.com's new look. Do you guys keep up with everyone's sub info on vizmanga.com? Cause, our sub info use to be right uder where we would read our SJ Alpha issues.

Submitted by John Bae on Mon, 10/29/2012 - 10:25

Hi Lizzy,

I don't think it should affect anything. Just make sure that your mailing address is listed correctly in your vizmanga.com account profile.

Submitted by Lizzy on Mon, 10/29/2012 - 10:30

Ok thanks john! You guys are doing a great job with manga and the new digital magazine is so cool too! But, the print GNS come out to fast for me to catch up with lol!

Submitted by Thomasda10tails on Sat, 12/08/2012 - 19:05

I have that same problem if anyone knpw please respond and let me know thanks a mill!!! B-D

Submitted by bakumanisepic321 on Sat, 06/29/2013 - 22:10

i stopped at book 8 and kept trying to find more on the internet :)

Submitted by bakumanisepic321 on Sat, 06/29/2013 - 22:11

i stopped at book 8 and kept trying to find more on the internet :)

Submitted by NSDBZ on Sat, 02/22/2014 - 14:57

how do I get a printed copy instead of a digital?

Submitted by vtheva on Sat, 08/02/2014 - 00:36

Hello I wanted to ask when I will receive my yugioh promo cards? It said that I would receive black luster soldier of the twilight and 3 other promo cards?

I only signed up to get those promo cards so I am hoping they will arrive to me very soon?

Please get back to me Thank YOu