CARDS: YU-GI-OH! TCG Promo Cards!

To celebrate the launch of our new digital manga magazine, Weekly SHONEN JUMP Alpha has joined forces with with Konami to delight Duelists and manga fans with a special offer!

Tired of buying SHONEN JUMP, only to find some naughty Duelist swiped the free card out of the magazine? Frustrated that you just ripped your favorite manga magazine up while peeling the card off the page? Then worry no more! Fans that sign up for an annual membership to Weekly SHONEN JUMP Alpha will receive Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG game cards! Four promotional cards throughout the year will be delivered to your doorstep before it's released anywhere else.

UPDATE REGARDING SLIFER

There has been a slight hold-up with the mailing of the cards. They are set to go out on August 27. Expect to receive your cards at the earliest by end of next week, but most everyone should be receiving it sometime around beginning of September.

AN EVEN BIGGER UPDATE!!!!

We have just received word that Slifer the Sky Dragon was sent out today (August 27, 2012), so expect to receive your cards soon!

Sign up and become an annual member to
Weekly SHONEN JUMP Alpha today!

HAVE MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT CARDS? GO HERE!

Cards
Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Official Site

Comments

Submitted by Kiseki on Tue, 06/05/2012 - 11:55

I just signed up for the alpha magazine on June 3rd. which cards do I get for signing up? Im hoping Number 16: Shock Master.

Submitted by John Bae on Tue, 06/05/2012 - 12:57

SLIFER, a couple months from now.

Submitted by Kiseki on Tue, 06/05/2012 - 13:09

Is there a way to get it other than signing up then? Cause I heard that if you didn't get it by this, then it'll be really hard to get :(

Submitted by Kiseki on Tue, 06/05/2012 - 13:35

I signed up specificly to get number 16, who is the only other number in english i don't have yet. im not sure who to talk to about this, but i really want it. i need help.

Submitted by Griffin on Wed, 06/06/2012 - 20:44

can somebody tell me how to check if you have your adress in your profile?

Submitted by John Bae on Fri, 06/08/2012 - 10:20
Submitted by TREVINOV2124 on Fri, 06/08/2012 - 09:44

I paid for two year subscription during the "Shooting Quazar" offer. Only received one promo since starting subscription and it sure wasn't the Quazar. I had to get my Number: 30 Acid for my neighbourhood Barns & Noble store since my subscription never sent me one. Worst service I have every dealt with!

Submitted by Gralnick on Tue, 06/12/2012 - 15:22

Hey John, when will we be informed of the next promo?

(I hope its Gustaph Max)

Submitted by John Bae on Tue, 06/12/2012 - 15:25

I've been given the tentative go-ahead to reveal results after San Diego Comic-Con, so expect to see them in about a month from now!

Submitted by percy4billion on Fri, 07/13/2012 - 15:08

Can you announce it now pleas :) [go gustav]

Submitted by mknapp212 on Sat, 06/16/2012 - 11:23

hoe soon after signing up are the cards sent?

Submitted by Gralnick on Mon, 07/02/2012 - 08:11

Is there an exact date about when Slier is gonna come and do u alredy know the next promo? (I hope its either Gustaph Max or Horahkty)

Submitted by Skycrawlers123 on Tue, 07/03/2012 - 14:42

I haven't gotten the cards yet and it is July.
I am going to cancel my subscription if I don't receive them.

Submitted by AnimeBros777 on Tue, 07/03/2012 - 15:36

They're just cards, besides. Don't tell me you signed up for SJAlpha just to get YGO cards.

Submitted by TheWall1551hus on Tue, 07/03/2012 - 15:24

iv been waiting for my card, but i still havnt recieved my Number 16: Shock Master and im really tired of it!!!!

Submitted by LEAFVILLAGE080425 on Wed, 07/04/2012 - 06:15

I still haven't received number 16 shock master and i was auto switched on March 6, 2012 to a two year subscription all my mailing address info is correct and since it was switched on March 6 i qualify for the Promos. I sent an email to Shonen Jump 2 days ago about the missing card and i have yet to receive any reply on the email what can i do?

Submitted by Gralnick on Sat, 07/07/2012 - 06:54

So John, is the next promo gonna be revealed on he 12th and is Slifer being shipped out yet?

Submitted by John Bae on Sat, 07/07/2012 - 10:59

We'll reveal the next promo at Comic-Con (if all goes as planned). I'll also have an online announcement shortly thereafter.

As for SLIFER, those will go out in late July.

Submitted by DanCagallifan on Sat, 07/07/2012 - 07:47

Shonen Jump hasn't replied to any of my 5 emails i sent about my missing promo cards..... im really upset right now :( Its been 4 days since my last email and they haven't replied for 2 months.

Submitted by smashdork_aol.com on Sat, 07/07/2012 - 09:00

I haven't received my shock master yet even though i signed up back in march, and none of my emails are being returned anymore this is really frustrating.

Submitted by John Bae on Sat, 07/07/2012 - 10:58

Sorry for the inconvenience. When I'm back in the office on Monday, I'll see what I can do.

Submitted by mexicanotaku on Sat, 07/07/2012 - 13:36

I have been waiting through out June For Shock master to arrive, but its already July the seventh and I haven't received it. My shipment info. is correct, and I have send e-mails concerning my problem but nothing has happen. I hope this doesn't happen to Slifer.

Submitted by Gralnick on Sat, 07/07/2012 - 17:22

Thanks for the info john, and for all the missing shock masters is it because of the peoples location?

Submitted by LEAFVILLAGE080425 on Sun, 07/08/2012 - 05:55

hopefully all the issues with the missing shock masters can be resolved, i sent 2 emails to customer service over the past week and got no answer i know my address info is correct and i switched from print back in march, however around that time after the switch i got an email saying that my alpha subscription was extended to 03-07-2014, will that affect anything with the promos? as stated i switched to alpha back in march so i should qualify for shockmaster and the future promos that are yet to come. thanks in Advance @ John for looking into this issue with the missing shock master.

Submitted by DanCagallifan on Mon, 07/09/2012 - 08:32

Ya, the same thing is happening to me. I have sent 7 emails to shonen jump about my shock master, and only the first 1 was answered, and that was June 12th. Im getting extremely puzzled about how strong the customer service is....

Submitted by WILROCKU2 on Mon, 07/09/2012 - 13:44

only my 1st email was answered also.

Submitted by John Bae on Mon, 07/09/2012 - 13:59

We're actually getting ready to send another shipment of cards out to members who didn't receive theirs yet. But just to be safe, I'd reply to their reply and let them know that the link is not helping you get the card.

Submitted by WILROCKU2 on Mon, 07/09/2012 - 13:43

still haven't gotten mine yet. I've joined before April 20 2012.

Submitted by John Bae on Mon, 07/09/2012 - 13:59
Submitted by V3Locity on Tue, 07/10/2012 - 11:31

Do i receive slifer the sky dragon if my subscription end on July 30th?

Submitted by John Bae on Tue, 07/10/2012 - 11:49

You should be okay, but just in case, get in touch with customer service at sjalpha@viz.com. Hopefully they can help you out there.

Submitted by V3Locity on Tue, 07/10/2012 - 14:21

Thanks

Submitted by Sittikone on Tue, 07/10/2012 - 18:55

July. No shock master...why?

Submitted by narutman on Tue, 07/10/2012 - 20:44

I have a 2 year subscribtion but i didnt get my card

Submitted by characters1097 on Wed, 07/11/2012 - 17:36

how do you get a free shone jump?

Submitted by TheGreatShogun on Wed, 07/11/2012 - 20:16

You dont but if you want a preview get an account at viz manga and download the free preview

Submitted by Gralnick on Fri, 07/13/2012 - 07:16

Hey John, isnt SDCC done? Im just wondering wut the next promo is.

Submitted by greatbidvincent on Fri, 07/13/2012 - 11:55

Hi John,

I've been a subscriber since January. I have written to customer service 6 times already, and I still have not received my promo card or even a response from customer service. Could you let me know what is going on? Does that mean I will never get any promo cards in the mail?

Please let me know. I am very worried.

Thanks.

Submitted by Gralnick on Fri, 07/13/2012 - 20:21

John, could u let all the alpha members know as soon as possible because im pretty sure were all itching to find out the next promo that we voted for

Submitted by DragonKMS on Wed, 08/01/2012 - 23:57

So far the 3 Promos are:
1- Shock Master
2- Slifer the SKy Dragon
3 Superdrednaut Rail Cannon Gustav Max

Submitted by CLOUDSLASHER5227 on Mon, 07/23/2012 - 19:44

i have been asking the very same thing. i have written customer service 6 times in the last 4 months and still no cards or confirmation email about my cards being shipped, please give us reassurance we are still going to receive our cards

Submitted by ryuninja on Tue, 07/17/2012 - 21:39

So... if I sign up right now is it too late to get the Slipher promo?

Submitted by Envoy1 on Wed, 07/18/2012 - 00:26

I was just wondering if anyone could let me know how protected the promo cards are when delivered... are they in a plastic sleeve, etc.? Thanks.

Submitted by Mark11 on Sun, 07/22/2012 - 06:17

If I buy the magazine can I still get Shock Master??

Submitted by firandor on Sun, 07/22/2012 - 13:57

I got an SJ A subscription as soon as I found out that was the only way to get slifer... on july 15. And then they update the FAQs saying the deadline was july 11, mere hours after I subscribe!

Submitted by Musicman123 on Sun, 07/22/2012 - 17:08

well i signed up before the end of shock master and the begininng of when slifer came out but i still dont have both

Submitted by vectorplex on Sun, 07/22/2012 - 19:35

i join and paid the money. not one issue has come to my door and i have not heard any word about the slifer card. what is the deal, I AM NOT VERY HAPPY

Submitted by HolyPaladin on Sun, 07/22/2012 - 20:48

it;s an online subscription and you view it on viz media and you get a new issue every week

Submitted by vectorplex on Tue, 07/24/2012 - 22:00

digital subscription all fine and good, but when this website says "get a new issues of shonen jump alpha delivered to your door weekly, turns out to be a bit mis leading. but the more pressing matter is that i have emailed tis place many a times, and still no-one has been able to say any thing about the slifer card. now im not expecting anyone to say it should be at my house tomorrow. but any kind of word from anyone would be nice. cause at the moment that the only thing that my money went to was getting the card. so could anyone at least say when and if i will be getting what i paid for?

Submitted by vectorplex on Tue, 07/24/2012 - 22:02

and if there is any kind of word on the slifer card. email me at big_bad_fin@hotmail.com